So, the last few days we’ve been pretty nice and talking about things we like/love, which I know none of you are used to seeing from us. Today we’re going to fill you all in on some things from fiction that we are decidedly against, and quite thrilled that they don’t actually exist.
- Nazgûl – Dude. Seriously. In case you’re the only other person in the world besides Amy that hasn’t read The Lord of the Rings (or at least seen the movies), these guys are bad. They’re totally invisible to our poor mortal eyes, unless they’re wearing their special cloaks given to them by their master, Sauron. They inspire fear just by being, and their Black Breath is poisonous. Scary, scary stuff.
The Nazgûl were they, the Ringwraiths, the Enemy’s most terrible servants; darkness went with them, and they cried with the voices of death.
- Werewolves – Sorry, Remus!
- Hydra - I’m not Heracles, so I’m pretty sure I’d have ZERO chance against one of these.
- Minotaur – Look. I’m pretty rubbish at mazes, unless I can start at the finish (with my pink crayon, of course). Plus, not a fan of bulls…or septum piercings.
- Rush Limbaugh – Oh. Wait. Well, maybe we just wish he weren’t real.